Friday, January 25, 2013

Another two sketches





Oops! I spilled the shadow :)! Almost every time I struggle when I have to sketch something after dark, as I have to be restricted with something small and artificial light somehow doesn't interest me as much as natural sunlight, however its something better than doing nothing. also sketching white element is always fascinating to me as I can explore the colors beyond what it may actually consists :)!

medium: watercolor on sketchbook
size: 5 3/4" x 8"
time: 60 min approx
source: live





It was very pleasing with cool breeze to sit down on roof on a late afternoon. though I had something else in mind to sketch that day, I saw this little faucet catching a glimpse of the sun creating beautiful tonal values and shapes is not it great to get inspired by interesting shapes rather than fixed subjects!

medium: watercolor on sketchbook
size: 5 3/4" x 8"
time: 60 min approx.
source: live



thanks for viewing!! 

visit my page at: 
www.facebook.com/dhrubamazumderfineart

 © dhruba mazumder, 2013. all rights reserved

No comments: